We invite you to partner with us in one of our international mission trips so that you may experience the sharing of God's love to people who are waiting for your help.
The Institute has been working with the Maya in the Western Highlands of Guatemala since 2011. Our access to impoverished remote highland communities is provided through a partnership with the Guatemalan Ministry of Agriculture (MAGA) and local municipalities. Our partnerships allow us to deploy caring individuals like you who equip and train families in...
- Food production
- constructing micro greenhouses which grow over 6000 vegetables (teams can build four greenhouses in one week)
- Rabbit husbandry
- Nutrition training and cooking demonstrations
- Hygiene and sanitation instruction
- Small business development and best practices
- Medical clinics
- Physicians, PAs, NPs, Nurses, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapisits. Audiologists, Dentists, medical students, etc.
- Church training
Over the last four years, we have placed short-term missionaries (people just like you) in over 140 communities in Guatemala and West Africa to meet the physical and spiritual needs of hurting people.